Dress Code To Publications / Articles - Dress Code
By attending events sponsored by Mayflower Homeschoolers, I agree to the following Dress Code:
Parents and children alike will be expected to follow this simple dress code for modesty:
- Shoulders, chest, torso, thighs, back and undergarments completely covered.
- Shorts must be finger-tip length or longer.
- Skirt/Dress length must be below the knee or longer.
- Shorts or leggings must be worn under all dresses or skirts.
- Shoes must always be worn.